Download & install PostSort
1. Close all active programs.
2. Locate the installation file.
3. Start the installation and follow the instructions. Do NOT start the program until the installation is finished.
4. Change the user rights to Complete for the folders listed below. Ask your IT-support if you are unsure of how to do it.
C:\Program (x86)\Common Files\Borland Shared\BDE (64-bit Windows)
C:\Program (x86)\PostSort\PsSort (64-bit Windows)
C:\Program\Common Files\Borland Shared\BDE (32-bit Windows)
C:\Program\PostSort\PsSort (32-bit Windows)
5. Starting the program for the first time requires you to run it as Administrator. Right-click on the icon and select ‘Run as Administrator’.
a. Answer Yes/Ok on all messages.
b. PostSort will try to upgrade the software, but will fail. This is ok.
c. Close the program.
6. Restart PostSort normally (not as an administrator). PostSort will upgrade to the latest version.
7. Finalize basic settings for the program, under menu File -> Settings.
For detailed instructions on settings and functionality, press F1 to open PostSort help file
For an introduction to PostSort – please contact support. Phone: +46 8 600 37 39 Email: email@example.com