About our group
Since January 2021 21grams is a part of Unifiedpost Group
Since January 2021 21grams is a part of Unifiedpost Group. Unifiedpost Group wants to become the leading cloud-based platform for SME business services built on “Documents”, “Identity” and “Payments”.
Unifiedpost operates and develops a 100% cloud-based platform for administrative and financial services that allows real-time and seamless connections between Unifiedpost’s customers, their suppliers, their customers and other parties along the financial value chain.
With its one-stop-shop solutions, Unifiedpost Group’s mission is to make administrative and financial processes simple and smart for its customers. Since its founding in Belgium in 2001, Unifiedpost Group has grown significantly, expanding to offices in 22 countries, with more than 440 million documents processed in 2020, reaching over 450,000 SMEs and more than 300 Corporates across its platform today.
Since 22 September 2020, we are listed on Euronext Brussels.
Noteworthy facts and figures
- Established in 2001, with a proven track record
- 2019 turnover € 69 million
- 1000+ employees
- 400+ million documents processed in 2020
- Diverse portfolio of clients across a wide variety of industries (banking, leasing, utilities, media, telecommunications, travel, social security service providers, public organisations, etc.) ranging from large internationals to SMEs
- Unifiedpost Payments, a fully owned subsidiary, is recognised as a payment institution by the National Bank of Belgium
- Certified Swift partner
- International M&A track record
- Listed on the regulated market of Euronext Brussels, symbol: UPG
Want us to contact you?
Fill your contact details and we will get back to you immediately