iMail template - Norway
Example iMail print
This space is allocated for the print production and needs to be cleared from any data or pictures.
This space indicate the optimal area of placement for bot the address of the sender, but also for the receiver. If the address is positioned as close to the marked area the information is garanteed to be visible.
Everything within this marked zone are at risk for being displayed in the windows.
Technical specification – in short
- File size max 3 Mb
- Format, A4, 210×297 mm, no bleed
- Color model, CMYK
- Fonts, except BASE14 fonts, should be embedded in whole where possible
- Transparency shall be avoided at all times
- Vector images, Complex version of EPS, AI or SVG should be avoided at all times
- Vector gradients, should be avoided at all times
- PDF/A and PDF/X1a is supported
The iMail service provides print mailings in neutral white envelopes with two windows. Here follows information about the envelopes.
C5: contains max. 8 sheets (equivalent to 8 simplex pages or 16 duplex pages).
C4: contains max. 40 sheets (equivalent to 40 simplex pages or 80 duplex pages).
1. Destination address
2. Return to sender address